KLM – PCR and Antigen Testing
Numi provides COVID-19 PCR and Antigen tests for KLM passengers at Calgary International Airport (YYC). Our team is located in the International Departures Hall, close to the check-in counters, next to the KLM office.
IMPORTANT: Please review testing requirements for your destination and airline prior to booking.
Click here for country specific travel regulations
Save time and book a Rapid PCR test at Calgary International Airport on the Day of Departure. The following requirements must be met:
- For Day of Departure PCR testing, you must arrive at YYC and provide a sample for the PCR test between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
- If you cannot meet the time cut-off, you may also get tested by Numi before the day departure.
- Secure an appointment for the PCR test in advance through the web portal by clicking on “Book a PCR Test.” Add the number of Rapid PCR tests to your cart based on the number of travelers in your party.
- The Rapid PCR test cost is $170 (+GST) per person if you book on the portal using the special KLM promo code KLM2021.
- You will be asked to show your Numi booking confirmation at the time of test.
- Results will be available at the airport after 2-3 hours. If the test is negative, you will be handed a printed travel certificate. If the test is positive you will be instructed to self-isolate and will not be able to continue your journey.
Many countries, including the US, UK and Spain, now allow for entry with a negative Antigen test result.
- You can book an Antigen test at the airport 2-3 hours prior to departure. The test takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Book your Antigen test through our Secure Booking Portal. Add the number of tests to your cart based on the number of travelers in your party.
- The cost of an Antigen test is $75 (+GST) per person.
- You will be asked to show your Numi booking confirmation when you check-in at the testing area.
- Numi offers Antigen testing that is Health Canada and FDA approved. The test involves a shallow nasal swab. It is quick and painless.
- If the test is negative, you will be handed a printed travel certificate. If the test is positive you will be instructed to take a PCR test to confirm the result, and self-isolate until the PCR result is available.
- All passengers must be tested and have a results certificate one hour before departure. There is no guarantee results will be available if you fail to meet these time requirements.
- Please review the testing requirements for your destination and airline prior to booking any tests.
No items in Your Basket
You haven't added anything in your cart yet. Start adding the products you like.